I’m currently plotting out the next series (patterns and techniques for faster, cleaner, and more reliable code), so the rest of this week will be relatively light on content.
However, I want to hear from you guys. Blogging is something of a two-way street; the content improves when I can tailor it for my readership.
So, I’m opening Q/A.
Here are the best ways to send me questions:
- Sign up for Disqus. Disqus is an excellent social media platform designed to create threaded conversations, both on the site (Disqus.com) and in comment sections. It’s a very simple signup, requiring very little information, so you should just sign up.
- Send me an email at email@example.com
Threads are wide open. Here are some general rules.
- Keep personal information out of it.
- Keep it clean (minimal cursing is preferable).
- Try to keep it on topic.
Don’t know what to write? Here are some topics to get you started:
- What features of your preferred programming language draw you to it?
- What habits do you have which keep you out of trouble?
- What is your favorite color? (BLUE! No, Yelloooooooow…)
- What content have I provided which you would like to see extended?
- What content would you like to see more?